Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday August 31 - Religion in Amerika

I think the Mosque was a bit bigger than what I knew, but really normal in the opposite to Cross Roads! This wasn't a church like I expected to see!!
It was very emotional but not like what I knew. I liked it very much.

I think that is very difficult to compare these two religious institutions, because they are so different, and in the church we see how the people react and the mosque was empty, so we only could imagine.

I think, that the appeal for the Moslem's to go to the mosque is only their religion, and maybe that they can do some sports there, and in Cross Roads it is the whole thing about the emotional things, and the music, too.

I think, that the mosque requires all what they really want, which means that the people live with the religion, what in very much the same like their culture!
I the opposite to this the church requires that the people start to look on all the fear that some people have to live with, and become more sensitive for the pain of others, and want to help!

I think that both of the institutions unite a very large community, but the Cross Roads church maybe more, because it is not all about church, the bible, and pray. You can although come to some community group meetings about very different topics. And maybe so there will be a larger Cincinnati community unite than at the mosque!

Nice greetings...

See you...

1 comment:

  1. Did you notice the same level of emotion at the mosque? How do you think Crossroads uses emotion to affect those in the audience?

    ReplyDelete