Friday, September 4, 2009

Tuesday September 3 - what is being taught in your classes

At first I think I learn many different things, but not like I expected before.
Some things like the real classes we had were very good, I liked them, with the make and do, the comma rules and stuff like that because this were things i never really knew before and now I can use this.
I think these things I don't learn differently, but what I learn very differently is to use English in normal life, but i although think I practiced this most on our way with Chuck and Jason.
I enjoyed it very much.
What is very important too, is that I have learned that Americans are very different to Germans in their way of live.
I liked that.
BUT...
I expected to learn more technical and business English here that is what i find not very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment